Chapter 8 Vocab and command references Configuring
In this example, the output of the source and destination shows the addresses and port numbers (double-points), and it indicates that the session is an FTP session. You can find a list of all the active Virtual Private Network (VPN) sessions and of the IKE and IPsec SAs for each VPN session by entering the show crypto session command Because input and output dynamic ACLs have not been removed from the firewall configuration, the show ip inspect session detail command output, the dynamic ACLs.
- In the following example, the output of the show ip port-map command, including system-and user – defined mapping information..
- To view the size of the IP security (IPSec) failure history table, the \\\” show crypto mib ipsec flowmib history size command fail in privileged EXEC mode.
- The \\\” show crypto mib ipsec flowmib version command to display the MIB version used to identify the management applications, the feature-set.
The \\\” show ip auth-proxy to display either the authentication proxy entries or the running authentication proxy configuration. To view the size of the IP Security (IPSec) tunnel history table, use the show crypto mib ipsec flowmib history tunnel size command in privileged EXEC mode.
Remote Management Access to ASA and FWSM
GTACKnowledge – How to configure HTTPS on VDX
How to Set Up and Deploy RSA Keys Within a PKI Cisco
- In addition to enrollment attempt: time (Optional) A new key is generated.
- The number of packets checked and the number of alarms sent, among other information, use the show ip audit statistics command in EXEC mode.
- Incoming and outgoing IP traffic is exported to the monitored interface (via the bidirectional command).
- The default values can be changed or adjusted with the eou default, eou max-retry, eou revalidate, or eou timeout commands, depending on whether you configure them globally or for a specific interface.
- The following output shows that a shadow PKI certificate is available and shows the SCEP capabilities.
- In the following example, the output of the show ip inspect session detail command, which shows that an outgoing ACL and an inbound ACL (dynamic ACLs) have been created will transport to return.
- To display traffic flow statistics for tracked IP host addresses, use the show ip source-track command in privileged EXEC mode.
- The following is a sample output when the command show crypto key rsa-pubkey address is 192.168.10.3.
- The following example displays the packet flow information exported from line cards and port adapters to the gigabit route processor (GRP) and the route switch processor (RSP)..
- In this example, special usage RSA key pairs were previously generated, and a certificate is requested and received for each key pair.
- The output of the command was changed to shadow, or rollover, public key infrastructure (PKI), certificate of availability, and Simple Certificate Enrollment Protocol (SCEP) functions.
- The following is an example of output from the show ip port-map snmp detail command displays detailed information about the SNMP application.
- If you roots the show crypto ca command has the same effect as entering the show crypto pki-points-command.
(Optional) configuration will not be saved to the registry. The crypto maps shown in the command output have not been generated dynamically; the user to configure which crypto maps, to appear for you in this issue of the command. If an 802.1 X packet is sent, the supplicant and the supplicant does not send response, the packet is re-sent after the number of seconds to be displayed. Time has been set for supplicant (client PC) retries.
To view Context-Based Access Control (CBAC) configuration and session information, the \\\” show ip inspect command in privileged EXEC mode. This includes peers ‘ RSA public keys manually configured your router and keys received by your router via other means (e.g. To display the maximum number of entries that can be cached in the cache table and the number of entries and the destination IP addresses cached into the cache table, the ip urlfilter cache command in privileged EXEC mode. by a certificate, if certification authority support is enabled). CBAC session information as the window size information of the initiator and responder windows in a session. Timeout, retries for the RADIUS. The following example shows that a shadow CA certificate, or rollover certificate is available and shows its status.
- To display the information about the authentication proxy watch list in the EXEC command mode, use the ip auth-proxy watch-list command.
- Access-lists are used to more precisely control which data are allowed to packets in or out of the IPSec tunnel..
- The following is an example of output from the show ip port-map port 577 detail command displays detailed information about port 577.
Number of EAPOL-start messages that the supplicant (client PC) sends, before the supplicant assumes that the other end is not 802.1 X-capable. If an 802.1 X-sent data packet to the server and the server does not send a response, the packet is re-sent after the number of seconds to be displayed.