Column One: Trump and the Jews – Opinion
Bray said that while anti-Zionism is the focus of the antifa, many members tend to be anti-Zionist, as part of their far-left activism. THEY WERE.
- Therefore, Black matter, the anti-police Lives group, which is a core-member of the antifascist coalition, libeled, in its mission statement, Israel as the \\\”apartheid\\\” state, the implementation of a \\\”genocide\\\” against the Palestinians.
- Antifa his share of liberal critics has garnered, the to say nothing — even neo-Nazism to justify violence and the oppression of freedom of expression.
- My alternative is a Jew, a tranny is, my faith witnesses in Charlottesville Jury, a corrupt Prosecutor, a biased judge and two lying.
- “You are worrying, strategically, as they show a white supremacists group, as a victim of the right to freedom is denied.
- Of Israel order, to the extent that he has toiled in the current fight US, it is to be noted that this is the truth, not the train in disguise.
- After the clashes, a white supremacist, rammed his car into the counter-protest, kill Heather Heyer, 32.
- Separate Facebook pages exist, for example, for New York antifa, New York City antifa and Western New York antifa.
- \\\”You are worrying, tactically, because the conservatives use, antifa-justify violence — or, at least, the supremacy of one group to distract from the violence of the whites, than Trump has in his press conference,\\\” the liberal Jewish essayist Peter leg type Wednesday wrote in The Atlantic ocean.
- It is a federal grand jury was convened while I was in prison, allegedly of our guys for the same crime to investigate, and all the Bolsheviks talk is crazy \\\”don\\’ T snitch \\\” and \\ \”Virginia\\\” Grand Jury \\\”resistance fighters\\\”.
- When Trump called to the very left, along with the neo-Nazis for their violence in Charlottesville, he kept his promise to his voters and upending one of the most beautiful myths of the hated \\\”establishment.\\\” Given that the white supremacists of a group and radical left in their hatred of Jews, it is important for the American Jewish community and for America as a whole to embrace Trump’s actions.
- A riot sure as hell followed in Charlottesville, and I don’t look forward certainly traveled the interstate, but I was quite sure to us on a hell of a riot.
- The group won the public in February, when it fought physically alt-righters at the University of California, Berkeley, during a speech of alt-right provocateur Milo Yiannopoulos.
- So, Linda Sarsour, the BDS leader, was elevated to the top of the US feminist movement, when she served as co-chair of the women in the March against Trump, is the fact that the Zionists are not the feminists.
- Much of his activism comes through informal cooperation in specific cities or regions, and individual members to take the initiative..
He referred to the victims as \\\”a couple of guys in a deli.\\\” The perpetrators were merely \\\”a series of violent, vicious zealots.\\\” When asked to clarify, to deny whether Obama really meant, the attack was an anti-Semitic attacks, both the White house and the State Department spokesman emphasized that the attack was anti-Semitic. Critics also say to claim that the antifa-violence draws attention to the far-right and allows white supremacists group, they are acting in self-defense.
In other words, for the Forward, a pro-Israeli American Jews of the kind attacked by antifa and his comrades, and pro-Israel-President-advisers are more dangerous to the community than Iran, Hezbollah, Hamas and, of course, Sarsour themselves, embracing Jew-killing terrorists and says that the Jewish Israel-supporters must be avoided.
- “We were not armed, the way of the fascists, and certainly not driving a car that is in masses..
- In fact, the community should be more concerned about the latter, because his attacks are more direct and more frequent.
- On Thursday, The New York Times, interviews with rally participants published that bore-out Trump’s claims.
Spencer Sunshine, the counter-protested at the Charlottesville rally and witnessed the deadly car ramming, said that although there were struggles, but there is no comparison of fascism with the right. You don’t have to stand there and take it.\\\” Antifa members are also opposed to the idea that the movement is initiated, the violence in Charlottesville or she is as guilty as his white supremacy enemies. You said you were at the rally to protect the statue, and don’t harbor white supremacist views. \\\”Any equivalence between antifa and fascist, is a complete lie,\\\” he said. But either the feds are going to help me or go to my life-threatening situation already. In an ironic twist of history, the knife, the day of the riots, the September issue of the Atlantic monthly, where Goldberg serves as editor, hits the newsstands. The vote was supposed to be chants \\greeted with cheers\”From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free.\\\” The fact is that the rhetoric of the white advocate of the supremacy of one group on Israel and the Jews largely not the language of the far left.
Tens of millions of American voters supported Trump, because he promised, \\\”the swamp disassembling dry\\\” in Washington and the needs of the people, thrown in the swamp. On Wednesday, President Reuven Rivlin in a letter of support from the American Jewish community in the Wake of the violence, in Charlottesville, Virginia, last Saturday. When the FBI searched every electronic device I have ever owned and pumped me full of top secret truth drug, and extracts each letter of the knowledge I had on the Alt-Right, I could criminals not a single damn. This is the question that animate much of the discussion on Saturday white supremacy rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, transferred quickly into a brawl between rally-goers and a contingent of the anti-fascist counter protesters known as antifa.. The torch network, a group of antifa-Chapter, contains in the \\\”points of unity\\\” resistance \\\”all forms of oppression and exploitation.\\\” The fighting \\includes\”against racism, sexism, nativism, anti-Semitism, Islamophobia, homophobia, transphobia, and discrimination against the disabled, the oldest, the youngest and the most oppressed people.\\\” The group is also pro-choice. Among other things, Goldberg compared the counter protesters in Charlottesville, to the American soldiers on the beaches of Normandy stormed. Rather than acknowledge his error, in this month the Forward his campaign took released a step further, if it is an extraordinary op-ed under the title \\\”19 people, the Jews should be worrying about more than Sarsour.\\\” Prominently placed between Gorka and Bannon, and the neo-Nazis on the one hand, and the leaders of Iran, Hezbollah and Hamas, and Trump, on the other, was Mort Klein, President of the Zionist Organization of America. A large part of the marshes is, the Left insists that he is above criticism, while his opponents on the Right are despicable racists unworthy of consideration. Philly Antifa were the primary instigators and perpetrators of the majority of Charlottesville violence, and there is video evidence. Long before the antifa calling to physical confrontations with the far right, trying to prevent the members of the refinement of white to the domination of one group by the installation or distribution of your message